Aim of the project is the creation of a Land of Organic Food Excellence, a perfect world with perfect characteristics and conditions, where all our Organic Products will come from.
This project, through our services, aims at offering:
A GUARANTEE OF CONTROL ON THE ORGANIC SUPPLY CHAIN AND ON PRODUCT QUALITY
Thanks to production specifications/contracts, FOF establishes officially with its producer the type and methods of control, applied to the various steps of the Supply Chain, with the aim of defining a Quality Standard for products and of guaranteeing the organic and quality assurance on raw materials (cleaning process, raw materials and semi-finished products storage, transportation, weed control). The involved partners in the whole supply chain commit themselves to apply operations that follow the supply, processing and delivering agreement for Excelland Organics Supply Chain.
The products coming from Excelland Organic Supply Chain represent a commitment to:
- meet the potential customers' requests;
- build a distinction to determine competitiveness on the market;
- build long lasting relationships with raw materials suppliers, based on mutual partnership.
Products coming from Excelland Organic Supply Chain rest on 5 values:
- the best QUALITY/PRICE ratio
- a TASTE that respects TYPICALITY AND AUTHENTHICITY
- protection of FOOD HEALTH AND SAFETY
- respect of the ENVIRONMENT
- research of the BEST PRACTICE for our customers
Products from Excelland Organic Supply Chain must come from the agreed and contracted places, exclusively. Said places have to be visited by one of our auditors and all the possible changes of place of production have to be agreed and formalized.
FOF performs - directly or through representative control bodies - visits, controls and sampling on the whole supply chain (farm, processing plants, packaging plants, logistics) in order to verify the production compliance with the terms of the contract: the main partners' managers agree on a once a year minimum. The results of the controls and of the audits will be analysed with the aim of verifying the proper application of the contracts provisions.
The periodic briefing of the parties will allow to:
- verify that the main requirements of the contract are fulfilled;
- ensure that all the observed non-conformities are corrected;
- know the possible complaints from the customers;
- evaluate the progress of the project;
- define possible needed improvements, to include in the project.
A GUARANTEE OF COMPETITIVE PRICES
Our long experience in this sector and our complete knowledge of production, manufacturing and logistics costs, guarantee to our producers very competitive prices.
take care of and we follow our producers, encouraging a shared and continuous search for new opportunities to reduce costs in every step of the value chain:
- We take advantage of the available economies of scale
- We take the maximum advantage of the experience curve effects
- We try to exploit the maximum of production capability
- We increase the efficiency of the supply chain
- • We replace the expensive raw materials with equal quality ones, but at lower cost.
EXPERTISE IN PLANNING PROJECTS
We offer to our customers the possibility of planning and developing new production projects, completely customized. We are able to make available raw materials coming from integrated cultivation programs, developed with each single farmer. We can coordinate and control each step of the production process: starting from the selection of raw materials, to agronomic assistance; from the cultivation contracts to collection and storage, down to the final cooperation with the manufacturers, to arrive at the required product.
SUPPORT TO OBTAIN THE ORGANIC CERTIFICATION
FOF supports the producers in the management of the necessary contacts to obtain product certification. In particular, this my involve:
- Choice of a qualified Certification Body for the certification, on the basis of its credibility on the market, with the aim of giving a competitive advantage to the product from a commercial point of view
- Support in the contacts with the representative of the chosen Certification Body
- • Support in the compilation of a list of qualified suppliers with their certifications.